Sydney is our home town. It makes sense that we share the best Sydney Restaurants around town.
Cheap eats in Sydney and dog friendly are a big winner in our books too.
Dining in Sydney’s CBD. Also including the areas of Haymarket, The Rocks, Darling Harbour, Pyrmont, Potts Point, and Redfern.
- Getting Native at Solander Dining and Bar
- Oysters, Bottomless Bubbles & Dessert Table Indulgence
- Kid Kyoto Sydney – New Kid on the Japanese Grunge Block
- Jade Temple Sydney, Upmarket Lunchtime Yum Cha
- Primus Hotel Sydney, Art Deco Luxury & Gentlemen’s High Tea
- Firedoor, Surry Hills
- Abode Bistro High Tea, Parkroyal Darling Harbour, Sydney
- Wonders of Nature lunch with Readers & Stoneleigh Wines at Chiswick
- Bodhi, Sydney
- Nomad, Surry Hills
- Three Williams, Redfern
- Post Box Cafe, Yowie Bay
- Momofuku Seiobo
- Fat Noodle, The Star, Sydney
- N2 Extreme Gelato, Sydney
- JPB, Swissotel, Sydney
- Ippudo, Sydney
- Spice I Am, Darlinghurst
- Puntino Trattoria, Woolloomooloo
- O Bar & Dining, Sydney
- Mr Wong, Sydney
- Sydney Cove Oyster Bar, Sydney Harbour
- Glass Brasserie Breakfast – Sydney Hilton Hotel
- Sake Restaurant, The Rocks, Sydney
- Quay – Harbour Bridge, Opera House & Snow Eggs
- Mad Mex 1Kg burrito challenge aka Rumble Down Under!
- Menya Mappen
- Signorelli Gastronomia Pyrmont – A Birthday Celebration
- Mamak Malyasian Haymarket Sydney
- Chefs Gallery Restaurant Sydney
Covering the areas of South-Eastern Sydney and the Eastern Suburbs.
Another large area of Sydney. Covering Sutherland Shire and St George
- Zimzala Beach Front Restaurant – Dog Friendly Dining in Cronulla
- The Boatshed at Woronora
- Aaron Wade’s Forty One is where to eat Monday nights in Cronulla
- Blackfish Café & Grill, Como
- The Como Grill, Como
- Commuters Coffee – Café 2232, Sutherland
- Moim Japanese Kitchen, Kirrawee
- Peacock Trattoria, Kyle Bay
- The Jack of Hearts and Jude
- Alphabet St, Cronulla
- Carss Park Cafe & Grill, Carss Park
- Kuro Neko Ramen Noodle Bar, Sutherland
- Inc Cafe, Cronulla
- Sunny Harbour Seafood, Hurstville
- The Teahouse – Camellia Gardens
The Northern Sydney region of Sydney. Covering the areas of Northern Beaches, Forrest District, Lower North Shore, and Upper North Shore.
A massive area that covers Inner West, (Greater) Western Sydney, Canterbury-Bankstown, Hills District, Macarthur, and South Western Sydney.
From the foothills of the mountains, including areas such as Blackheath and Katoomba