A quick and easy chai fudge recipe that you will whip up in no time. Probably devour it in just as much speed. A great recipe to soothe those sweet tooth cravings. Or even make as an edible gift for somebody special.
This quick and easy chai fudge is a white chocolate based fudge. The flavours of chai and white chocolate marry extremely well together. Both mellow and delicious, neither over powering the other.
A sprinkle with extra cardamom and cinnamon is a simple way of sprucing up the fudge. Of course it also adds an extra spice note.
This quick and easy chai fudge recipe is totally fool proof. So easy to make that you will be knocking this up for gifts, the school fete and treats for the office.
Once you have made this up a few times, why not add a little grated orange zest to your next batch. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed.
Become a subscriber and don’t miss a single delicious recipe, restaurant review or travel adventure.
More Edible Gifts
Brazil, Pecan & Fig Roasted Nut Mix – perfect edible gift
Lemon Myrtle and Macadamia Nougat – Australian native nougat
Black Sesame Caramels – the only caramels recipe you need
Caramel Walnut Fudge – a quick and easy superstar!
PIN ME TO MAKE ME LATER
Quick & Easy Chai Fudge
- 395 grams can sweetened condensed mike
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 500 grams white chocolate
- Grease and line a 30cm x 15cm lamington/slice tin that has been lined with baking paper.
- Place milk and spices in saucepan over low heat. Stir and cook for 5 minutes or until the milk is hot.
- Add the white chocolate to your heated milk and stir until melted and well combined.
- Spread the mixture into your prepared tin. Level with a spatula and drop gentle thump tin on the bench a couple of time to remove any air bubbles.
- Sprinkle with some extra cardamom and cinnamon. Chill in fridge until firm, this will take a few hours. Once firm cut into desired sized squares. Store in fridge.